About Me

My photo
I am a recently retired high school educator who is learning to spend time doing what I want to do. This is a new challenge in its own sense. It's like walking into a buffet and knowing you can eat all you want and not get full or gain any weight and for once you have absolutely no idea what you want. But I look forward to the journey of figuring it out.

Sunday, October 11, 2020

The Light of His Presence: Anne Graham Lotz

 Comfort is an important essence in our life, and Anne Graham Lotz's new prayer devotional is an uplifting and comforting addition for any Christian's prayer life.  I received an advance Net Galley copy of Lotz's book from Waterbrook and Multnomah as part of their launch team, for an honest review.  

Lotz's book is a lovely addition to any devotional life. It is simply a book of well-written prayers over many topics that are timely for any season in life's journey.  Each prayer is then followed by a scripture passage or an appropriate quote to enhance the prayer.  Some of my particular favorites of Lotz's prayers include, A Prayer to Live for a Greater Purpose, A Prayer to Overcome Evil with Good, and a Prayer to Stay Focused.  I heartily recommend Anne Graham Lotz's Book, The Light of His Presence for your devotional library.

No comments:

Post a Comment