About Me

My photo
I am a recently retired high school educator who is learning to spend time doing what I want to do. This is a new challenge in its own sense. It's like walking into a buffet and knowing you can eat all you want and not get full or gain any weight and for once you have absolutely no idea what you want. But I look forward to the journey of figuring it out.

Friday, February 12, 2021

Ink and Willow: 40 days of Intentional Living

 I am so impressed by the product line of Christian stationery, journals, and other creative resources offered by the company Ink and Willow.  The latest item that inspired me from their company is a journal, "40 days of Intentional Living, A challenge to cultivate faith through devotions, journaling, and prayer." I received a copy of this journal as part of the Ink and Willow launch team for an honest review.

When I opened the journal I was charmed.  The format is well organized and easy to use.  The journal offers a bible verse, a devotion and a page designed to journal thoughts and insights taken from the readings.  

I think that I will focus using this journal primarily during the season of lent, beginning next week, but really any time of the year would be a good time to use the journal.  

I appreciate the quality and value as well.  If you are looking for a way to enhance your spiritual journey through journaling, then explore all the products of the Ink and Willow line at www.InkandWillow,com


No comments:

Post a Comment